- 80x20ft brick courtyard
- 40x20ft garden courtyard
- 25x25ft covered bar space
- Pool with 50 large towels
- 30x50ft deck with stage
- Existing patio tables and chairs: (1) cocktail table, (6) bar stools, (2) bistro tables and (4) bistro chairs, (1) six seat round wrought iron table with chairs, eight seat outdoor lounge, (10) chaise pool chairs, (3) 6ft fold outs tables, (1) 18ftx14ft white tent, (8) 48ft LED Color Change String Lights, (4) Round 33 gallon trash cans, (1) large marine ice cooler.
- The bar can be used as a staging point with access to the ice machine. The ice machine is sufficient for drinking ice but chilling ice should be bagged and is not supplied.
- Property supplied bar available at separate cost to be determined by party size and menu.
- Example of events include but are not limited to: Wedding Ceremony & Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day After Brunch, Pool Party, Welcome Party, Bachelor/Bachelorette Party.
- We are an outdoor event space only. Tables, chairs, linens, or tents are not provided by property but can be rented to cover almost all outdoor spaces.
- You must secure event insurance and assume liability for your guests exceeding the maximum hotel guests on property of 16 people. To learn about it visit https://www.bizbash.com/when_and_why_you_need_event_insurance/miami/story/9433/. Most home and car insurance companies offer it and you may find it easiest to go through your existing insurance carrier. You must provide copies of your policy to us with your contract.
- You must purchase and register your Second Lines and follow safety rules by contracting moving barricades in the form of police officers. Visit https://www.nola.gov/onestop/ to learn and apply for all the necessary paperwork and permits.
- A 20% deposit is due with executed contract followed by two (2) 40% installments.
- In the event of a cancellation, you must immediately in writing or by email. All deposits and payments made to date of cancellation are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation, if we are able to re-book a comparable EVENT on the scheduled date, all or a portion of the deposits and payments may be refunded. We will have the right to terminate this contract if you fail to meet or violates any terms of the contract.
- Access to property and storage of any event related items begins on date of check-in (3pm) unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Amplified Music and loud noise must end at 10:00pm as per local Noise Ordinance Laws.
- There is conditional access to the kitchen and laundry facility on property.